Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a great signing supposedly engineered by the much malinged PE teacher.Will be a huge profit if sold.Did very well for us worked tirelessly,ok he was the DM but was not at that creative level and could not finish to save his life.Great profit for us good luck to Gana if he goes

Is contract Dave still at the club ? I have seen Brands with the new signings and the new youth players but yet to see that sexy smile .
I want that man to be all over the OS in the next few weeks .

Is Besic that bad he isn’t even linked with anyone yet? Any idea where the lad is off to? Gomes taking the number 21 and the fact the lad hasn’t played for us in years suggest the only reason he’s mentioned as part of our squad is the timing of his exit....but where?

That backheel on his Goodison debut to give away another goal to Chelsea is about as much as I remember about his career until he showed up against City in one game, once. Didn’t the Club Shop also do a T Shirt with his tattoos as a moniker as well? Not sure....but I’m sure he won’t play for us again in a competitive game again.

Shocking deal.

We got bummed by the Lukaku deal taking £75 million when Coutinho and the like were going for £140 million now we are doing it again - sod the adds ons £40 million straight or go away Petro Dollar FC.

Show some cajones and get them telt Everton.

Sure Coutiniho went for 108.

It was also 75m upfront for Lukaku with bonuses. (This was confirmed by Koeman as he said we got 95). We will end up haven got 80-85m if he moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back