Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Kicker ratings, only Lars Bender, Kingsley Coman and Leon Bailey rate above him for midfielders and there are plenty of stats to back up his lofty position.

He may not have scored this season, but that hasn’t been from want of trying and he has been a regular source of shots from distance.

The 22-year-old has averaged 42 passes per game with an 84% success rate, and completes an average of 18 challenges per game.

Not more bleedin’ stats!

I would love to see where his agent says he's a center back. He played a couple times last year. Other than that, he did play some in Ligue 1 in 2014 with Lens. I mean, come on, the guy is a midfielder.

” I had meetings with Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and many other clubs.
“He is in the shortlist. However, not as a top candidate, because its exact position is unclear.
“In my opinion, he is a player worth 60 million euros. It’s time for him to play as a centre-back. There he would be a top player in all four major leagues and would make a great career.”

I recall similar articles saying the same a couple of months ago. Note - This one was clearly geared towards Liverpool and is the first I found by searching which is why that’s the one I’ve posted.

” I had meetings with Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton and many other clubs.
“He is in the shortlist. However, not as a top candidate, because its exact position is unclear.
“In my opinion, he is a player worth 60 million euros. It’s time for him to play as a centre-back. There he would be a top player in all four major leagues and would make a great career.”

I recall similar articles saying the same a couple of months ago. Note - This one was clearly geared towards Liverpool and is the first I found by searching which is why that’s the one I’ve posted.
That's not the same thing as saying he's a center back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back