Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

In this market when Dominic friggin Solanke is going for 20 mil Zaha is worth a lot more than 25-30

Why tho?? He hasn’t done anything his whole career to suggest he’s worth anything more than 30 million. We signed Gomes for £22 million, I know they play different positions but Gomes is a far better player than Zaha.

Why tho?? He hasn’t done anything his whole career to suggest he’s worth anything more than 30 million. We signed Gomes for £22 million, I know they play different positions but Gomes is a far better player than Zaha.

Because he's a prem player and they come at a premium.

Not saying its right but its the way it is.

Zaha is a strange one. Decent player and at 25-30 million it would be a good deal, anything over that would be terrible.
Maybe it’s brands throwing this in the media to try and force Barca and Juventus with Malcolm and Kean.

Read nothing into transfer fees now.
AWB went from Palace for North of £50m with 1 year of Prem football.
McGuire is quoted at £80m+

The wage bill is the key factor now at the top end of football.

Listening to Big Sam on the radio saying if he was still a manager he would break the bank for Gary Cahill because he was a free agent.
That shows how out of touch with the current game he is.

I think the deal for Zaha would be more to do with getting surplus players OFF the wage bill, whilst aquiring a useful 1st team player in the process.

I'd be heartbroken if we signed Zaha for more than Liverpool paid for Salah and Mane combined.

why hahah? have you seen the market increase over the past couple of years of course Zaha is going to cost this much. i don't give a sh*t what we pay for anyone as long as they are good for us. Stop thinking about Liverpool, we don't need to compare anything to them. We just need to focus on getting better.

Zaha is a strange one. Decent player and at 25-30 million it would be a good deal, anything over that would be terrible.
Maybe it’s brands throwing this in the media to try and force Barca and Juventus with Malcolm and Kean.

He is worth so much more than that.

Not £80m, but we can't keep living in 2014 in terms of fees, people.

In the current market he's a £50m player easy. Because of his worth to Palace, his value of £80m (to them) really isn't unfair.

Proven scorer in the Prem. Gets assists and has pace, power and skill. £50m. Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back