Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Henry is confirmed we’ll be around 0 net spend which is amazing considering the players we’ve brought in.

It leaves us with a CB, winger, and RB to buy. I’m surprised by the reports about Doucoure but assuming they’re genuine we could be seeing both Morgan (sale) and Davies (loan) leaving. It’s unlikely given the other priorities though.

The potential sales are:
Tosun (£15m)
McCarthy (£10m)
Morgan (£15m)
Bolasie (£5m)
Mirallas (£0m)
Niasse (£5m)
Besic (£5m)
Martina (£0m)

For around £55m with the figures being best case. Call it £50m in total realistically.

Assuming our targets are Zaha (£70m), Zouma (£35m) and a loan right back, it’s a net spend of £50m-ish which isn’t huge in this day and age especially when the squad would be genuine top 6 quality.

Bournemouth want Holgate, fee of 8-10 Million
Cheeky considering how much they got for Mings. We sell really low under Brands
Interesting that we are looking at selling/loaning Holgate. Says to me that Marco thinks:
A) he is just not good enough
B) he would rather play Gbamin and Gibson before Holgate
C) we have a new CB lined up
D) we have a new RB lined up

Heck, I guess actually it points to all of the above. If we let him go I hope it is a sale and not a loan. The club should know all they need to about him by now.

Once Henry is confirmed we’ll be around 0 net spend which is amazing considering the players we’ve brought in.

It leaves us with a CB, winger, and RB to buy. I’m surprised by the reports about Doucoure but assuming they’re genuine we could be seeing both Morgan (sale) and Davies (loan) leaving. It’s unlikely given the other priorities though.

The potential sales are:
Tosun (£15m)
McCarthy (£10m)
Morgan (£15m)
Bolasie (£5m)
Mirallas (£0m)
Niasse (£5m)
Besic (£5m)
Martina (£0m)

For around £55m with the figures being best case. Call it £50m in total realistically.

Assuming our targets are Zaha (£70m), Zouma (£35m) and a loan right back, it’s a net spend of £50m-ish which isn’t huge in this day and age especially when the squad would be genuine top 6 quality.

40 million for Tosun Schneiderlin and Macca come on lad we'd be lucky to see half that.

The potential sales are:
Tosun (£15m)
McCarthy (£10m)
Morgan (£15m)
Bolasie (£5m)
Mirallas (£0m)
Niasse (£5m)
Besic (£5m)
Martina (£0m)

I'll be staggered if we recoup £40m for the first 4 on that list. I'd happily take a fraction of that just to get them off the wage bill though.

@MarcelsGoat

Remember you saying if we flogged Schnerderlin this summer at a loss it would effect Us in regards to FFP.

So basically if we sold all of Morgan, Rude Boi and Tosun for say £30 million combined but all at an individual loss - we would be worse off in the eyes of FFP despite being £30 million better off?

If so the rules are completely crazy.

40 million for Tosun Schneiderlin and Macca come on lad we'd be lucky to see half that.
I'll be staggered if we recoup £40m for the first 4 on that list. I'd happily take a fraction of that just to get them off the wage bill though.

We’ve apparently knocked back £7m for McCarthy, it’s been widely reported our asking price for Tosun is still £20m so I imagine £15m is achievable, and Morgan is still a decent player regardless of what people think so £15m is very fair.

Wow! Football is a game of different views, what makes it so good I suppose. If one of the media babes signed them 3 there would be froth everywhere.

Last edited:
@MarcelsGoat

Remember you saying if we flogged Schnerderlin this summer at a loss it would effect Us in regards to FFP.

So basically if we sold all of Morgan, Rude Boi and Tosun for say £30 million combined but all at an individual loss - we would be worse off in the eyes of FFP despite being £30 million better off?

If so the rules are completely crazy.

We might be ok selling Bolasie and Snides for 10m each, I think it was in reply to somebody saying 5m and Tosun depending on wages we MIGHT be ok

Also the profits we have made on sales would also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back