Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we hear is Palace love Zaha.Why r u selling him,why aren't the fans in uproar?Did u love Bolassie.Is Wilfred any good.Answers would b appreciated.Ps r Palace skint?
1. He is for sale at a quoted price of £80m.
2. The fans, although not happy, recognise that he should be playing in a better side. I'm not sure any "uproar" would help.
3. Not nearly as much.
4. "Seeking Investors" would be a more realistic description.

If the window shut now:

We are stronger up top

Slightly weaker (imo) in the midfield losing Gana (think neither Gbamin or Delph make up for his loss)

And weaker in defence without Zouma.

Even though our window has been positive so far (largely down to securing Kean) I think these next few days are massive for us:

signing a quality winger will increase our attacking strength further

Possibly another midfielder like Doucoure could make up for Gana's loss and allow us to change our midfield set up.

Zouma or another CB to partner Keane.

Get those 3 positions sorted + possibly a RB on loan and its been a great window. Failure to get atleast 2 more in and its been positive but not enough to crack top 6 imo.

Zaha and Zouma would be massive for us.
CB and RB first...then Zaha perhaps? I'd be OK with that

Even without any more signings: Bernard Kean Richarlison barely 12 months after finishing the season with Bolasie Tosun Walcott

Aye but weaker in midfield and defence without Gana & Zouma.

Its about balance- im convinced we'll address both positions before the deadline along with a RB on loan (not convinced we'll sign another CM) as its essential for us to really call this window a success.

I think Silva needed assurance that the players are coming before letting go of Gana. and it's starting to materialise.

1. He is for sale at a quoted price of £80m.
2. The fans, although not happy, recognise that he should be playing in a better side. I'm not sure any "uproar" would help.
3. Not nearly as much.
4. "Seeking Investors" would be a more realistic description.
Thank you.Failed at Utd do u think he could do well here.Another ps u ain't getting 80 mill off anyone but u know that already.

Aye but weaker in midfield and defence without Gana & Zouma.

Its about balance- im convinced we'll address both positions before the deadline along with a RB on loan (not convinced we'll sign another CM) as its essential for us to really call this window a success.

But what happens if JP Gblammo is better suited to the team than Gana and Mina stays injury free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back