Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many gravy biscuits did she have mate? The amount she has is the amount of signings we will make. If you dropped them on the floor and they made a Z shape that means we are getting either Zaha or Zouma.

You see Bernie, you do have sources and you are important.

Well what do you know, I'm actually ITK, I shall consult the pooch again later, she's got some predictions to do in two day now.

I suppose they could all look at us and say we’ve lost zouma and Gueye from last season so are weaker defensively and have signed an injury prone Delph, a centre mid who might not adapt and a kid up front.

We clearly think differently about the signings we’ve made but I’m sure they think differently about their own. Plus we’re expecting to do quite a bit more business before the window closes but so could they.

I’ll judge more once the window actually closes because if we get Zaha, sidibe and a centre back, like I expect us to I think we’ll be in great shape. If we don’t then it’ll be very different though.

Very true that they may do more business, arsenal surely will, it just seems their window has been going wrong all pre season though.

If we had a manager like Mourinho or Allegri I would be 100% confident of top 6 or even top 4 this season if we bag Zaha and Zouma.

With the jury still out on Silva, im still hopeful we'll push our way in there but its going to be a season of twists and turns imo.

Think as others have said today will be quiet with tomorrow/thursday being when we get deals done.

Bloody exciting!

Goat is your pet? The food bill must be enormous.

Nah my pet Goat is called Gordon. In 1989 I tried to rob Gordon the Gopher from Andi Peters, failed and l had to do some time. When I got out in 1989 ( 2 weeks after being put in) I swore I would get him again. Well he was a star guest on the Blue Peter roadshow in 2014 and they had a little farm. The woman said the goat was called Gordon and he was a right goer so I thought that sounded like Gopher and here we are 5 years later. He's sound as a pound, we have a laugh and he's a mean poker player.

Nah my pet Goat is called Gordon. In 1989 I tried to rob Gordon the Gopher from Andi Peters, failed and l had to do some time. When I got out in 1989 ( 2 weeks after being put in) I swore I would get him again. Well he was a star guest on the Blue Peter roadshow in 2014 and they had a little farm. The woman said the goat was called Gordon and he was a right goer so I thought that sounded like Gopher and here we are 5 years later. He's sound as a pound, we have a laugh and he's a mean poker player.

Gophers only live around 5 years so it's probably not Gordon.

Zaha is ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back