Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only slight negativity from me, is that if we go into the new season with only Kean added up top, then it will have been a bit of a bad window and all of this last minute frenzy a bit of a circus.

If Kean doesn’t hit the ground running then we are back to DCL and we haven't improved the side in the slightest at that point.

The squad will be a bit deeper due to Sidibe coming in and having Gbamin or Delph for Gana, but apart from that it will be very meh!

Announce Zaha this instance and make it better.

The only slight negativity from me, is that if we go into the new season with only Kean added up top, then it will have been a bit of a bad window and all of this last minute frenzy a bit of a circus.

If Kean doesn’t hit the ground running then we are back to DCL and we haven't improved the side in the slightest at that point.

The squad will be a bit deeper due to Sidibe coming in and having Gbamin or Delph for Gana, but apart from that it will be very meh!

Announce Zaha this instance and make it better.

We’ve only added depth in midfield and Cb, but lost quality.

Kean is great but it’s unrealistic to expect more than 10 goals from him this season.

I think we can forget Zaha.

The whirlwind of nothingness yesterday leads to huge expecation today which would always be tough to fulfill.

Another three in today is probably unrealistic if we are working our way down a list, but last summer Gomes and Zouma came about as surprises.

As long as we get another CB in, we have had a decent window, anything else is a bonus today.

I am hoping a lot of the rumours are simply that... if true, all feels a bit scatter gun and desperate, which unless he has a brilliant alter-ego in the public domain, does not feel very Marcel Brands. Silva has been quoted before that they had identified the main targets in March, so assuming we have stayed in the game for those for as long as their agents have indicated it could happen, and then move on to options B, C, D etc... not just some random player who happens to be left-footed and plays in a position we need to fill.

The risk is that we just repeat the mistakes of the past few seasons to get new faces through the door, whereas the more successful teams in recent times have built window-by-window holding out for their primary targets.

No he isn’t let’s be honest, he isn’t Brands’ profile of player at all, this is all Silva.

It’s not silva’s. Silva use to be a director himself, in his time as a director he was a man of action.

He’s repetitively asked for signings sooner, but Brands has worked at a snail’s pace. Don’t blame our manager, as they both agree on targets.

But it’s my understanding that Brands is a long term admirer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back