Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has made a monumental error in not pushing to come here in the Summer.

After finally establishing himself at a club and then for his country, he went back to the club were he was considered surplus, but due to a transfer ban he had a slight chance of playing.

He has made lots of errors and will now find himself benched once Rudiger returns and perhaps out of the matchday squad completely.

I expect we will return for him, but at a vastly reduced fee than what might have been expected 2 or 3 weeks previous.

He is back to square one. The fool.

Don’t know if I’m in the minority, but I wouldn’t want Zouma now. I believe Mina can be a much better player.

Like you said, he didn’t force a move or show any commitment to our project, when anyone with a brain, could see Chelsea are only going downhill trajectory wise.

Don’t know if I’m in the minority, but I wouldn’t want Zouma now. I believe Mina can be a much better player.

Like you said, he didn’t force a move or show any commitment to our project, when anyone with a brain, could see Chelsea are only going downhill trajectory wise.
I think the plan was to play Zouma AND Mina at the expense of Keane
CB is as much about partnerships and player complimenting each other on the pitch.
Mina and Sanchez have a very good partnership at International level,one of the best in International football.
Zouma has similar qualities to Sanchez I.E speed ,physicality and aggression

...of course Mina is a ‘much better player’, i had no doubt he’d become first choice, but we need a player like Zouma to partner him.

Is it complicated because they don't want to pay money for him?

....wonder if brinksmanship is at play here (taking account of Bolasie’s recent comments). Perhaps Anderlecht have wanted him for a while but we are playing hard ball for a permanent deal. I notice Besiktas are also rumoured to be interested.

Surprised there’s no Niasse links.

Last edited:
...of course Mina is a ‘much better player’, i had no doubt he’d become first choice, but we need a player like Zouma to partner him.
I think the plan was to play Zouma AND Mina at the expense of Keane
CB is as much about partnerships and players complimenting each other on the pitch.
Mina and Sanchez have a very good partnership at International level,one of the best in International football.
Zouma has similar qualities to Sanchez I.E speed ,physicality and aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back