Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is an absolute baller. Such a good dribbler. Plays more like a winger though so I presume if there was any truth, we'd be signing him to play RW and be a back up RB.

EDIT: Just seen it's already been posted. Sorry!
View attachment 217333

Should ask for him on loan for the next five years. It's what they ask from us when they want one of ours.
Don’t they still owe us £3m for Joey Yobo?

Stats look good, scores and assists. He looks like someone merged Xabi Alonso and Owen Hargreaves. Got to be a winner surely...

Wears his socks short.

Dyche wont like that.

Obligatory YT video;

Two of the youtube comments suggests he plays both Fullback and Winger.

"He is probably one of the best attacking wing-backs/full-backs in Europe plus he has great versatility. With all due respect to Fenerbahce, I am surprised that not many top clubs from the top leagues are looking at him. He is not a bad defender too. If given time, I can see him being that type of player that Barcelona and Manchester City can use. Pure class."

Yeah we aint signing him, he looks very good.

Wears his socks short.

Dyche wont like that.

Obligatory YT video;

Two of the youtube comments suggests he plays both Fullback and Winger.

"He is probably one of the best attacking wing-backs/full-backs in Europe plus he has great versatility. With all due respect to Fenerbahce, I am surprised that not many top clubs from the top leagues are looking at him. He is not a bad defender too. If given time, I can see him being that type of player that Barcelona and Manchester City can use. Pure class."

If random made-up rumor mill source has it correct, I would also suspect hes targeted more for RM. Hes played everywhere on the pitch, and its only this past season he played RB. Hes started at 19 at AM, then went to RM/RW, then next season LM/LB, then RB last season. So hes probably not defensive first and you probably wouldnt want to rely on him to be playing at RB against top sides. But hes probably a decent attacker who NOW has the skills to tuck in and defend from the midfield. Which might be just what Dyche wants over an out and out winger, to go with his prefered 2 up top.

Sick of rumours.
Every single summer and January we get linked with so many players and we always end up disappointed.
Zaha was on his way in 2019 but we ended up with Iwobi.
So many years and this summer is exactly the same, only this year I have no idea who to believe on the financial situation. One minute I read we have no money, the next we're linked with a £40m striker.

Madness.

If we get Gnonto and Rodrigo - that would be good business.
And then we need reinforcement at the back.

No rumours for defenders at the moment though.

Hate Everton transfer news!!!! 😂😂😂
Heres one.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back