Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sensible approach...unfortunately we know fair well that this is not how everton approach the window, at least not in recent times...more like waiting until late on to get the bargain deals and this is how we end up with players like maupay...cant quite remember but possibly our best late signing in recent years was lukaku on deadline day. That was a master stroke which hasn't happened again for some time. The reputation of the club is in tatters and its not going to help us attract the best talent late in the window.
If we do have any pennies to spend and have narrowed down a list of players we will be aiming for, the earliest guaranteed bid we will see from us, is once another team have already made an official approach and possibly reached an agreement.

We will then see us suddenly go into panic mode and jump in with a bid.

Hopefully by then Dyche will have been on a training course on how to sell the club to the player and convince them that we are the right team for them.

The last part is obviously going to be the hardest...

If I have some time over the next few days I might trace back some of the rumours and start doing it again.
If people can help me with this I can get it up and running.

Basically list me every player we have been linked with this window so far, I will find the original source if possible.

Didn't sound like anything was imminent from the nuts last post.

Probably the most tagged poster on here too, poor bugger.
I don't know if his sources stretch as far as knowing who we are currently trying to sign.

He generally only posts when he knows the signing is complete.... even if it isn't confirmed for a few days.

I don't think I have seen any speculative posts from him.

Didn't sound like anything was imminent from the nuts last post.

Probably the most tagged poster on here too, poor bugger.

I know feel sorry for the lad.

Everytime he logs on here he must have 100s of alerts asking him if this random link is true or that player is coming. I'm suprised he hasnt jibbed it tbh to the lad.

He works at the hospital where the medicals happen. He literally only knows if a players coming when its far enough along to have a medical booked. But people keep on badgering him like hes thelwell.

I don't know if his sources stretch as far as knowing who we are currently trying to sign.

He generally only posts when he knows the signing is complete.... even if it isn't confirmed for a few days.

I don't think I have seen any speculative posts from him.
I thought his ITK knowledge came from the medicals being booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back