Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Myers thinks we will sign Gnoto, Elanga and Danjuma he must be daft. It is when Koeman signed 3 nr 10's lol. Sure they are all versatile, but if you look at their profile they are right footed playing on the left preferably. Plus we have McNeil.
Personally I think Gnonto will not come. Slight chance we sign Danjuma as well if we manage Elanga

If Myers thinks we will sign Gnoto, Elanga and Danjuma he must be daft. It is when Koeman signed 3 nr 10's lol. Sure they are all versatile, but if you look at their profile they are right footed playing on the left preferably. Plus we have McNeil.
Personally I think Gnonto will not come. Slight chance we sign Danjuma as well if we manage Elanga
I think he's saying that's a list the club are working through.

I think it is possible, there have been strong links of Gray leaving for a few weeks and in the last few days Iwobi has been linked with moves away as well. We need at least 1 winger in the current squad, if we sell two, then we would need 3.

I think it is possible, there have been strong links of Gray leaving for a few weeks and in the last few days Iwobi has been linked with moves away as well. We need at least 1 winger in the current squad, if we sell two, then we would need 3.
Agreed it's not that crazy at all. Three very versatile players, which is clearly something we're looking for, so you could perfectly plausibly play all three in the same team so it's not overkill.

I think he's saying that's a list the club are working through.

Seen it, and here we go.

Bob_Dylan_-_Love_and_Theft.webp

All 3 can play anywhere across the front 3.

Gnonto is £18m (probably looking at £6-8m up front) and the other two will be loans. Dont see whats so improbable about it?

Given our recent woeful transfer activity, I honestly believe that if we do sign anyone decent, it will be by accident rather than design.

I am now unexcited by any in-comings.

The club has killed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back