Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this doesnt come across as mean, but I said average, his average isnt 12, its 5 or 6.

Our CBs have more goals.

If you want me to do Kevs job, give me Kevs wage.
In how many minutes was he averaging the 5 or 6? And if it turns out to be the amount of minutes a backup would play, who was our last backup striker to score 5 or 6?

Ok so we sack Dyche, pay him £6m in compo… what is your plan?

We have zero money and you’ve just given us less. And we have a manager that got enough pot and j half a season to get to to 15th if you extrapolate that out over the season with almost all the same first team, less Mina, plus young.
Pay him 6m now or 4.8m in January

I’m surprised anyone ever signs for us to be honest.

First point of contact would be Kev, who has to be woken up from his hammock.

Then onto Blue Bill, who immediately starts banging on about having to sell his arse on New Brighton prom, to finance the deal.

Finally onto the lunatic owner, who’s too busy shredding and setting fire to a pile of documentation with Hammer and Sickle stamps all over it.
Hahaha

"Have we announced him yet" Mosh
"Who" Bill
"X player" Mosh
"No, i didnt realise we have had held talks" Bill
"Yes, he signed a week ago" Kev
"How much did we offer him and pay his club" Bill
"18m 65k a week" Kev
"Call the media team to announce the signing" Bill
"He's already signed his contract and weve forgot to give him his medical" Kev
"FFS" Mosh

Ok so we sack Dyche, pay him £6m in compo… what is your plan?

We have zero money and you’ve just given us less. And we have a manager that got enough pot and j half a season to get to to 15th if you extrapolate that out over the season with almost all the same first team, less Mina, plus young.
Big Ig is a straight up crazer, he doesn't seem to appreciate that we're completely skint.

In how many minutes was he averaging the 5 or 6? And if it turns out to be the amount of minutes a backup would play, who was our last backup striker to score 5 or 6?
Why wasn't he playing more minutes in a team that ended up relegated. Either injuries (red flag) or not picked (giant red flag). Remember when loads, and I mean loads, of posters told us Maupay would guarantee us 8 goals last season?

80million pounds worth of sales this football club has made, without signing a single player for a fee.

Money isnt an issue, a competent Chairman and a DoF who is stuck in 2010 is our issue.
Money is a MASSIVE issue. Have you seen how much we’ve lost year on year over the past few years. We have to sell players to stay afloat. If you think that money goes into a transfer fund you are in denial.

Big Ig is a straight up crazer, he doesn't seem to appreciate that we're completely skint.

Sack someone who has a chance of keeping us safe as is, resulting in less ability to purchase players to help us get out of the mess, then find someone (still to be determined) to play his idea of good footy (I would say non-pragmatic footy as sometimes we played decent footy last year) who can get a tune out of Maupay and cannon.

It’s wouldn’t even work in champ man.

Sack someone who has a chance of keeping us safe as is, resulting in less ability to purchase players to help us get out of the mess, then find someone (still to be determined) to play his idea of good footy (I would say non-pragmatic footy as sometimes we played decent footy last year) who can get a tune out of Maupay and cannon
Yep, like I said, crazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back