Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree the marches and protests should have continued even after we stayed up. Instead Moshiri kept Bill in situ as his human shield. Other fanbases would be up in arms if this happened at their club
It wont happen but boycotting the game is the only way things will change immediately, im talking a lockdown empty stadium not a few empty seats here and there

It wont happen but boycotting the game is the only way things will change immediately, im talking a lockdown empty stadium not a few empty seats here and there

I agree. A ‘SCABS OUT’ picket line would really cause a stink. You can see from the accounts how much non-attendance hurts.

Reactions: JLW

Ok, but even if it's £65m, we're probably had £15m or so to shell out on the 1st July, which, given our chaotic finances, ain't nothing.
Mate I agree. I shudder every time we’re linked to someone from the PL because high transfer fee + high wages… and we really aren’t in a position to get enough of those types of player to have enough of a positive affect on the team to get us to 12th in the league comfortably

I’m surprised anyone ever signs for us to be honest.

First point of contact would be Kev, who has to be woken up from his hammock.

Then onto Blue Bill, who immediately starts banging on about having to sell his arse on New Brighton prom, to finance the deal.

Finally onto the lunatic owner, who’d be busy shredding and setting fire to a pile of documentation with Hammer and Sickle stamps all over it.

Chairman Narcassist is the final stop, as Moshiri confirmed with the FAB in January chairman bill signs everything off

80million pounds worth of sales this football club has made, without signing a single player for a fee.

Money isnt an issue, a competent Chairman and a DoF who is stuck in 2010 is our issue.

A Chairman who is from the 80's who has always interfered is a bigger problem. I mentioned finances because we are in the middle of building a new stadium and an owner who has had his main supply line of cash cut short. Rumours of having his bank freezing his money is another, if we had money these targets would have been signed, we are scrambling around trying to do longer instalment deals with less money upfront. And let's face it after 2 consecutive relegation battles on the trott, we are not an attractive proposition at the moment, I really do fear for us this year, I really do.

Chairman Narcassist is tye final stop as Moshiri confirmed with the FAB in January that chairman bill signs everything off
Remember the ferret throwing his "best of the best" CEO under the bus as she does the day to day runnings of the club.

The man will take zero blame for anything while sitting proudly chomping his Chairman of Everton FC tag.
SLUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back