Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his direct press. The only thing our attackers press is the iron on their shirts. If you didn’t realize our attacking threat last season was one of the worst apart from Southampton
I know, thats why i think pushing Gnonto as the solution for that to be dead weird.

You’ve got to be joking you wouldn’t of had vardy? Last season was poor 3 goals 4 assists but
19/20 35 Games Goals 23 Assists 5
20/21 34 Games Goals 15 Assists 9
21/22 25 Games Goals 15 Assists 2

And I’m sure going further back he’s had better seasons or similar so are you serious you wouldn’t have had him? Jeez you must really hate the players we have now 😂
No mate. Deadly serious.

Fine striker no doubt. I just don’t like him or his EDL marching persona he gives off.

Sorry if that makes you a better blue than me.

Honestly I don’t care if we don’t sign gnonto but Atleast throw a bag at ndiaye. We need a proper Richarlison replacement. This is getting ridiculous now.
We don’t need a direct replacement, we need what Richy provided which was goals and the ability to draw defenders out to open space. We’re getting that partially with Danjuma so we need another similar type along with a finisher

Ndiaye may not be the answer, especially as he’s already had one move fall through already this summer

No mate. Deadly serious.

Fine striker no doubt. I just don’t like him or his EDL marching persona he gives off.

Sorry if that makes you a better blue than me.
No ones better than anyone mate all in it together.

Just a bit mad you wouldn’t have him and obviously prefer maupay over him each to there own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back