Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a young lad in France after falling out with his club, might be worth a loan offer. Kieran Mpapi or something. Could be the next Mikel Madar. Looks decent on Youtube highlight reel. Not a fan of the hardcore Russian trance music accompanying the video though.

Mate, I can have a dislike for someone without needing to justify it.

Maupay is crap, but it still isn’t going to make me take to Vardy.
I’m sure he’s a decent fella if you got to know him, I ll ask Wayne to ask coleen to ask Rebecca to ask Jamie if you’s can meet for a maccies one day maybe get the deal done to bring him here you can’t do any worse than them lot trying to get people in just don’t tell him you hate him and he’s a gremlin get the deal done first 😂. On a serious note I wouldn’t really take him now either maybe on a 1 year deal with option of another as a stop gap.

No cannon at Wigan or Tranmere..

Commence the speculation
Well I guess that's the only good thing left to sell to get money in...if they sell him, and get a che adams as a replacement with the money, then that's me for the season...saving on sky subscription at least.

Well I guess that's the only good thing left to sell to get money in...if they sell him, and get a che adams as a replacement with the money, then that's me for the season...saving on sky subscription at least.
Maybe Dyche gets an Adams scoring again, especially with Danjuma coming in and an on form McNeil? Likewise if we do eventually go for the rumoured Kelechi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back