Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m liking the look of Dyches Dirty Dozen.

The return of Barkley and Lukaku would be immense to go along with a rejuvenated Deli Ali and the auld head Ashley Young.

Along with the capture of that lightening quick winger from Leeds. All we would be missing is a real hard no nonsense poop house of a midfield general.

I think we could cause some carnage with our team of misfits and raggamuffins!
All we need is Jon Jo Shelvey

Intelligent footballer who was let down by his lack of pace and lack of strength.

Good player, prime Osman walks in this side but nothing more than a good player.

1 international cap to appreciate that is fair. Was good enough to be on the border of England but not good enough to be a regular.
Yeah that is a fair appraisal

Intelligent footballer who was let down by his lack of pace and lack of strength.

Good player, prime Osman walks in this side but nothing more than a good player.

1 international cap to appreciate that is fair. Was good enough to be on the border of England but not good enough to be a regular.

Be careful mate, @Eggs will have the football for dummies book out for you for that. He watches the youth teams you know.

So basically, Myers new modus operandi is to pretend that he knows a new signing is imminent (at a time when it is obvious we are trying to get new signings) but be secretive and cryptic about it and then if someone else does come in he can claim it and say see i told you, I am in the know. If it doesn't happen, no worries just change the subject to discussions.

I don't know what is more frustrating, him or his many followers who treat him like he is the most reliable source that ever existed.

So basically, Myers new modus operandi is to pretend that he knows a new signing is imminent (at a time when it is obvious we are trying to get new signings) but be secretive and cryptic about it and then if someone else does come in he can claim it and say see i told you, I am in the know. If it doesn't happen, no worries just change the subject to discussions.

I don't know what is more frustrating, him or his many followers who treat him like he is the most reliable source that ever existed.
I remember when Twitter ran an Everton crank World Cup.

If they ran it again he would be the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back