Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, Myers new modus operandi is to pretend that he knows a new signing is imminent (at a time when it is obvious we are trying to get new signings) but be secretive and cryptic about it and then if someone else does come in he can claim it and say see i told you, I am in the know. If it doesn't happen, no worries just change the subject to discussions.

I don't know what is more frustrating, him or his many followers who treat him like he is the most reliable source that ever existed.

The people that hang onto his “info” as if it’s actually info are the dullest melts on planet earth.

Interesting listening to Ian woan yesterday basically confirming we need numbers through the door asap would be good to get new players in for at least the last friendly against sporting

Bring it on.

Deffo want that shitehouse midfielder. I'd prefer a granite hard one oozing quality like Ball or Reid but a dirty c#£% would do for now.
I’m liking the look of Dyches Dirty Dozen.

The return of Barkley and Lukaku would be immense to go along with a rejuvenated Deli Ali and the auld head Ashley Young.

Along with the capture of that lightening quick winger from Leeds. All we would be missing is a real hard no nonsense poop house of a midfield general.

I think we could cause some carnage with our team of misfits and raggamuffins!

Solely based on youtube, that Adam Wharton kid at Blackburn looks potentially like that 'hard case' midfielder -- based on the bite in some of his tackles...brutal.

Interesting listening to Ian woan yesterday basically confirming we need numbers through the door asap would be good to get new players in for at least the last friendly against sporting
Likelihood now is that only danjuma will be available...dont see any other incoming until players are sold which could take us to later stages of the window. Disastrous window again from the club, but I guess now that we have an actual manager, perhaps he can somehow mitigate the impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back