Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dm your number if you
Dyche hardly set the world on fire tbf and got very lucky with keeping us up. Leicester bombed under Rodgers and man for man were much stronger than Everton, just they weren't playing at all for the manager. Doesn't matter anyway as they went down and we stayed up, just sayin'. Moot point really, but I'd still take a good number of the players from their current squad: Justin, Souttar, Daka, Castagne, Dewsbury-Hall, Iheanacho.
I just don't think they are significantly better than us. We also beat them remember, ok .. a bit lucky as Maddison fluffed that pen, but we still beat them.

Better team stayed up imo.

But yes, I'd take a few from them. They still have a fair few decent players

Dm your number if you

I just don't think they are significantly better than us. We also beat them remember, ok .. a bit lucky as Maddison fluffed that pen, but we still beat them.

Better team stayed up imo.

But yes, I'd take a few from them. They still have a fair few decent players
We didn’t beat them though.

We drew one and lost one vs Leicester last season.

Dyche hardly set the world on fire tbf and got very lucky with keeping us up. Leicester bombed under Rodgers and man for man were much stronger than Everton, just they weren't playing at all for the manager. Doesn't matter anyway as they went down and we stayed up, just sayin'. Moot point really, but I'd still take a good number of the players from their current squad: Justin, Souttar, Daka, Castagne, Dewsbury-Hall, Iheanacho.

Why do people rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back