Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's raw sadly in our position we aren't getting finished article it's either potential or a old grock
But with the signing of Danjuma for a year it buys a bit of time to bed him in and get him polished. Ideally you want to play both but if a young signing like EBT struggles initially Danjuma can do a good job up front.

Man Utd would spend that if the believe the player is worth that, but I don’t think they will pay anywhere near that much. All reports say that value him at 50-60 mil. And as you stated they have already spent over 100 mil but they seem to every single window without fail.
They did get rid of De Geas 400k a week wages!

Its a Youtube vid, but its the first thing I look for, how they handle a football.

But hey, the lad is young and maybe he excels in other aspects, so im not writing his whole career off.

We've been burned before by YT videos goat, no harm in being wary.

I agree though, he doesnt ever really look in control of the ball, but we aren't Zatara and wont make his claim "bUt I'Ve WaYcHeD lA lIGA FoR yEaRs" and pretend we know every inch of his game.

Does it matter if its tap-ins or not? This is same as peolpe who hate the bobble. Is he always or usually first? No, but is him as a source accurate? I believe so.

Whether he is first or not, if he's tapping them in, then that is still a reliable source to go off.

Can't stand Romano's #Herewefookingo brand but his info is accurate.

On a site note, makes me sick seeing English reporters rolling with the "total agreement" since Romano's rise to celebrity status. David Ornstein "Club have reached total agreement".

ODD.

Fab has lost his magic. He’s been made to look silly several times already this window. When he tweets I read but I no longer really pay full attention.

Fab has lost his magic. He’s been made to look silly several times already this window. When he tweets I read but I no longer really pay full attention.
He hasnt lost his magic, but he is used as a pawn for sure these days.

Hes probably still the best out there tho for me, nobody else has touches him for global news.

Makes a fair point this fella. Kudus last year (when he wasn’t playing much for Ajax), Mudryk before he really flew, etc etc. now Toure. Seems to be picking out some good talent, problem is lack of cash and not being able to get them over the line. Shame Thelwell wasn’t here instead of Steve Walsh when we had good money to spend. I’ve a feeling we’d currently be in a much healthier position.

They did get rid of De Geas 400k a week wages!
Yeah that’s true. Even though the are reportedly to be 700-800 mil in debt somehow, they make stupid amounts of money from commercial and sponsorships. This allows them to spend spend spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back