Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toure is one of the dozen or more names Myers has said it isn’t but how much stock anyone should put in anything the well meaning but not all that well connected bluffer says…🤷🏻‍♂️

He hasnt lost his magic, but he is used as a pawn for sure these days.

Hes probably still the best out there tho for me, nobody else has touches him for global news.

Meh, not to me really. His 100% bang on’s now are transfers between small clubs no one cares about like Cadiz. Ornstein is ahead of him on most. He’s just one of the rest of them now but more annoying.

Makes a fair point this fella. Kudus last year (when he wasn’t playing much for Ajax), Mudryk before he really flew, etc etc. now Toure. Seems to be picking out some good talent, problem is lack of cash and not being able to get them over the line. Shame Thelwell wasn’t here instead of Steve Walsh when we had good money to spend. I’ve a feeling we’d currently be in a much healthier position.

Agree. I think we’re at least trying to do the right things now and are identifying the right players. The inability to get them in comes from the mistakes of the past.

He plays a lot like Dominic Calvert-Lewin, which given how well we played when he was fit, is a positive for me. When both are fit I reckon we win headers against any backline in England.

Its a Youtube vid, but its the first thing I look for, how they handle a football.

But hey, the lad is young and maybe he excels in other aspects, so im not writing his whole career off.
It’s a worry. Raw is just an optimistic way of saying a someone is clearly a strong athlete, but sadly crap at football. Those players never actually stop looking raw. Players obv develop constantly, but you don’t battle through academy systems from the age of 7 then suddenly learn to move comfortably with the ball in your early twenties.

Not against it though. Bit of excitement for a change. Plenty of successful strikers who’s main attribute is just being a handful, and I don’t see us ripping up the division with complex triangles and mad patterns of play. Infinitely better choice than an old slow top 6 bench jockey, or having to watch Maupay dribble another pea-roller wide of target and not even seem to be that annoyed with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back