Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano and Bobble seem to be backing that about Toure, so it's real. The thing is though for the fee reported I'm very on the fence about it. Looking at the other (probably fake) links like Iheanacho, it wasn't something to light the world on fire but he would've been cheap and proven. If it is around £30m-£40m like is being reported I really don't know about paying that for a player that scored 7 goals last year.

I'll back him if he signs, he is being chased by other ( better ) clubs so he's clearly got something about him and I'll trust those that say he's a great prospect, I'm just not sure it's a gamble we can maybe take in our situation. Let's see what happens I suppose.

Reckon we have between 10% chance of signing this fella. Total outsider, and likely threw all our eggs in this basket
Why is it a total outsider?

We are competing with Atalanta for Gods sake.

Yeah they are the hipster team for a season or 2, but they are little no marks that will crawl back under their rocks in year or 2.

EVERTON ARENT WE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back