Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's say this is all real and we get him. Do we think we'd still go after Gnonto as well, and further would Gray help fund Toure's transfer, or Gnonto's?

I think we get Gnonto and say we get this lad too, I think that could be us mostly done for incomings. I do think Barkley will be back, whether we like it or not and maybe try to get CB in for cover on loan or something probably someone like Eric Dier late in the window. I think some of the returns from loans will be "new signings" as well, just how it would be.

With all that being said this is how I see the "additions" going this window for us, Young, Danjuma, Toure, Gnonto, Barkley, loan CB, free backup keeper + Branthwaite, Dele and probably Gomes all becoming people to use in the squad. It's definitely an improvement on last year, that's the least we can say, the depth probably isn't great but there'd probably be decent first 11.

Romelu Lukaku says “hello”

But I agree that I don’t think striker will be Danjuma’s main position, I see him more as a Richarlison replacement, he can play LW, RW, SS or CF. He plays out wide but when DCL is injured can play central. I think he will mainly be on the wing.

we need an out n out goal scorer clearly

we have to get one but it’s this board and the being scruffs part doesn’t help

I like the idea of the Bilal but where the hell are we going to mystically acquire 40 odd mil from?
We dont need 40m now we need maybe 10-15m initial fee the rest will be in installments like most deals over the length of his contract.

Hopefully this will be him walking out of the tunnel against Fulham to start the season

1690143880613.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back