Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can help me with this EBT situation.

1- why has Myers decided to divulge his name now, having kept shtum about it for days? What’s changed?

2- how can this be ‘Advanced’ if he’s also talking to Atalanta and not made a decision, with Myers himself saying it’s 50-50?!
You can be advanced with more than one club, it comes down then to who presents the better offer

Never seen him kick a ball in my life
Never heard of him before until a week ago
Plays for a gash team in Spain

But i will be livid/fewwwmin if it falls through, that's how it works on here isn't it.

Then pop over to Kevs thread to skit his nose.

Never seen him kick a ball in my life
Never heard of him before until a week ago
Plays for a gash team in Spain

But i will be livid7fewwwmin if it falls through, that's how it works on here isn't it.

Then pop over to Kevs thread to skit his nose.

I couldn’t care less personally, you can see where all this is heading ...Bill Kenwright staying.

Money helps but is not the only answer. Southampton spent a shed load on players we were linked with in the last window and look where they are. It is about getting the right players not the most expensive players - although I agree they are sometimes one and the same thing. We also have to be realistic about the level of player who would want to sign for us right now.

but money talks for signings mate

you get what you pay for as such

no more cahills out they’re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back