Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m 100% convinced Onana will be sold to fund any transfers this summer.

Reckon Dyche has deemed him surplus to requirements and doesn’t fancy him. Will go with a CM axis of Garner, Gana and Doucoure if nobody else brought in.

Wages and/or lure of PL. Any other reason and he joins them
Interesting one. Atalanta have a decent track record for developing young players and play a progressive style of football and are a stable club. However, the Italian league does not have the pull of the PL and they probably can’t pay the wages we can. I think he will choose them but it is a tight call

Does reek of a BK "we tried" if he chooses Atalanta, but surely we wouldn't go this far down the road if he isn't interested? We shall see maybe he wants to play in the PL. Or maybe he prefers playing in Europe..

We should move on to bring in whoever the second choice is. Can't be waiting around for days on end while players waffle about.
We'll end up missing our secondary target waiting on him to decide on Atalanta a week from now.
News only came out we were advanced with him yesterday if it's a no we will have a backup surely.

I’m 100% convinced Onana will be sold to fund any transfers this summer.

Reckon Dyche has deemed him surplus to requirements and doesn’t fancy him. Will go with a CM axis of Garner, Gana and Doucoure if nobody else brought in.
This has been commented on all ready but given the high initial outlay for Onana combined with the sell on fee it would take a huge offer to significantly effect our FFP position.

Does reek of a BK "we tried" if he chooses Atalanta, but surely we wouldn't go this far down the road if he isn't interested? We shall see maybe he wants to play in the PL. Or maybe he prefers playing in Europe..
It reeks of the giroud deal chase him all summer then decides no with no plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back