Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no more than 5 or 6 people within the media industry that will have genuine information, until they post it ,it is no more than speculation .
They are well regarded in the football circles and earn their living doing it.

They are not some chancer , wannabe , attention seekers on twitter that do nothing but cause angst amongst the fan base.

By all means dicuss it here , thats what the forum is for , but please stop posting these irrelevant tossers who know no more than you & I do.

The Nut and a handful of trusted journalists are the ONLY ones to believe.
Again, they do know more than you and I do. That is being disingenuous.

Why don't you post a list of the journalists or accounts we are allowed to share or mention then, so we can all be clear 🤷

All journalists and all social media types are attention seekers. They do it to get clicks to generate ££s for their publication or to do the same for themselves. It's the name of the game. It's like being annoyed at a footballer who doesn't want to play for his boyhood club for free.

36 followers is kind of a giveaway. Don't give them any further coverage by posting their ridiculous tweet.

Again, they do know more than you and I do. That is being disingenuous.

Why don't you post a list of the journalists or accounts we are allowed to share or mention then, so we can all be clear 🤷

All journalists and all social media types are attention seekers. They do it to get clicks to generate ££s for their publication or to do the same for themselves. It's the name of the game. It's like being annoyed at a footballer who doesn't want to play for his boyhood club for free.
What publication does Benj have mate ?

Some will be drawn by a bigger salary, as evidence of what's happening in Saudi Arabia. I would guess it would have to be a substantial difference though. If we are offering similar terms to Atalanta, I imagine the exposure of European competitions would be a deciding factor.
Either way, he won't be chosing Everton because we were good in the 80s
Who said he will join us because of the 80s?

More exposure in the PL than the Europa league and probably will get a bigger salary here also.
He is no Everton or Atalanta fan for sure.

I mean he may choose them but everyone acting like were competing with Real Madrid for signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back