Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do people boil everything down to being 'proved right' on here? We're not 12! 😄 I couldn't give a toss about being proved wrong about the situation at the club, because you know what that means . . . it means the club I support will be doing well. And that would make me happy. Strange that.

It's a forum about football, which will include people's hopes, dreams, opinions, frustrations, worries etc.

I am worried that the tweet from Benj indicates what many of us fear. I also get frustrated with the way people like him communicate - with all these hints and 'cryptic' messages etc. though his info is often correct. Going off his previous MO, I think that'll is him saying Bilal is off to Atalanta.
Might be best if you (& others ) stop giving these attention seekers the platform that they crave mate.

He has no relevance to the Club and to us the supporters.

I doubt a few extra Gs a week are gonna win us this battle. European footy every year, a 1 hour commute from Milan, unreal fashionista women, VS relegation dogfights and scouse birds in trackies. If he chooses us he's mad as a hat.
Yeah but do those 'fashionista women' have ridiculously huge botox lips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back