Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you’re reading things the way you want them to read personally so you can be proved right
Why do people boil everything down to being 'proved right' on here? We're not 12! 😄 I couldn't give a toss about being proved wrong about the situation at the club, because you know what that means . . . it means the club I support will be doing well. And that would make me happy. Strange that.

It's a forum about football, which will include people's hopes, dreams, opinions, frustrations, worries etc.

I am worried that the tweet from Benj indicates what many of us fear. I also get frustrated with the way people like him communicate - with all these hints and 'cryptic' messages etc. though his info is often correct. Going off his previous MO, I think that'll is him saying Bilal is off to Atalanta.

Last edited:
Why do people boil everything down to being 'proved right' on here? We're not 12! 😄

It's a forum about football, which will include people's hopes, dreams, opinions, frustrations, worries etc.

I am worried that the tweet from Benj indicates what many of us fear. I also get frustrated with the way people like him communicate - with all these hints and 'cryptic' messages etc. though his info is often correct. Going off his previous MO, I think that'll is him saying Bilal is off to Atalanta.

He’s in it for the attention, to hell with the club,tweeting team news out 3 mins before the club does tells you all about his character , give me a red anyday over “blues “ like this

Who knows I remember it was briefed Onana was off elsewhere then suddenly he was coming here. These Italian journos are famously unreliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back