Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This failure could end up being our 'Saving Grace' .

Nobody really knows anything about the lad, so for all we know is he could turn out 🐶 💩

all depends on what name we pull out of the hat next..

I mean last season nobody had a clue about Onana until West Ham made an official bid..

Since once place has Orban at 4m and another at 20m, if he does transfer this window it may give a little insight into which source is more realistic.
I suspect the lower valuation cleaves to the rough value of his last move, while the higher one will take into account recent performance and potential.

This failure could end up being our 'Saving Grace' .

Nobody really knows anything about the lad, so for all we know is he could turn out 🐶 💩

all depends on what name we pull out of the hat next..

I mean last season nobody had a clue about Onana until West Ham made an official bid..
I wasn't sure either but then we aren't paid to scout players. Goal scoring number nine is the number one priority we should have brought someone in by now they've had years in reality we didn't get anyone in January they know DCL cannot be trusted and Maupay can't lead a line. As others have said who we buy there could be the difference between comfortable safety and another relegation fight. It's a sign of the dysfunction at the club that we can't secure a target we have tracked for eighteen months yes it's difficult regards funds and our position but at this point it speaks to why we are where we are that we can't secure the main target in the most critical position. If they make the same mistake as last season we may not be be so lucky this time.

IMG_0957.webp

Since once place has Orban at 4m and another at 20m, if he does transfer this window it may give a little insight into which source is more realistic.
To be honest, my source was very, very bad, not chance hes worth only 4m.

He is considered to be one of the best young players in the world,[35][36][37][38][39] he is known for his speed,[40][41] strength[42] and finishing inside the box.[43][44][45][46][47][48]

Seems like hes quite highly rated.

I wasn't sure either but then we aren't paid to scout players. Goal scoring number nine is the number one priority we should have brought someone in by now they've had years in reality we didn't get anyone in January they know DCL cannot be trusted and Maupay can't lead a line. As others have said who we buy there could be the difference between comfortable safety and another relegation fight. It's a sign of the dysfunction at the club that we can't secure a target we have tracked for eighteen months yes it's difficult regards funds and our position but at this point it speaks to why we are where we are that we can't secure the main target in the most critical position. If they make the same mistake as last season we may not be be so lucky this time.
They have had '5 WEEKS' to place an official bid for a player tracked for 18months. if that's true than to me we didn't deserve the player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back