Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not ?

Some one will.
Of course they will mate. But Everton just don't do these things. I could see him moving to another club and them us suddenly being interested in him when he's worth £60M. That's more what we do.

I guess the purists would say that stats wise, Toure is closer to DCL and Orban isn't. But, we will end up going for Adams who isn't like DCL, so we should just go for Orban.

Of course they will mate. But Everton just don't do these things. I could see him moving to another club and them us suddenly being interested in him when he's worth £60M. That's more what we do.

I guess the purists would say that stats wise, Toure is closer to DCL and Orban isn't. But, we will end up going for Adams who isn't like DCL, so we should just go for Orban.
Think Orban will be different gravy tbh.

This is absolutely the time to buy him, not quite ready for the Big Champions lge teams.
2 or 3 seasons here and he gets the massive move.
In the meantime we benefit and make a large profit once he goes.

Looks a class act.

This is absolutely the time to buy him, not quite ready for the Big Champions lge teams.

Looks a class act.
Never heard of him who does he play for?

No thanks.

Find the next Toure, but 1 who can control a football.
That's the worst part of it all, Nobody actually had a clue on this lads ability!!

We're that desperate he was basically the next Drogba in everyone's eyes..

DCL it's time to be the man...

Yeah just dont share the same view like the toure deal how many other players is the club talking to or clubs. I cant say that i am right i would just be shocked if we dont get players in. I get the frustration with another deal that we have missed out on just have to wait and hopefully will get good news
Look, if we have been talking to other players and clubs and having back-ups prepped then great. But we have NEVER done that before and it is still Kenwright running all our transfers, so why would it be different this time?

Red Kev could have a list as long as his nose, but we still have one, near 80 year old man - a moderately successful theatre producer no less, not a super CEO or major international business heavyweight - negotiating all our transfers. Other clubs have huge teams and mega business types doing this stuff.

We simply won't have our ducks in row. Also, let's say we now go to Salernitana for Dia, with his clause having expired. Why won't they expect what we had offered for Toure? Or at least close to? That will.slow down negotiations again. So we'll go for the easiest option - a crap player recently relegated to the championship, who would push to come to us, thus making it easier for a deal to be done. Hence, welcome Che on deadline day.

Looks a class act.
100% agree mate. Was my number 1 choice for the summer, if I had my way.

Never heard of him who does he play for?
I think, even taking into account the lesser leagues, this is a record worth taking note of for a player who turned 21 last week. Also scored 5 in 6 in the Europa conference league this season.
Screenshot_20230725_010820_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back