Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'd settle for one decent striking option signed before the Fulham game and a couple of key sales like Gray and Holgate. We can carry on doing business till the end of the window but need a CF for that opening match

I'm pretty sure that will happen regarding Gray leaving and a striker/attacker coming in. We have two and a half weeks.

Linked last summer, get him and Gnonto with the money we was going to pay for Toure.

This is the type of signing we should be going for this season imo. Priority has to be avoiding a third relegation battle so we need goals and this lad scored 11 in 22 last season. Bring in another similar and you have 2 for the price of that one young lad. We need a season of mid table mediocrity with no relegation threat and they can plan for the future with good scouting while the season is playing out.

19 days to go before Fulham

Striker needed
Creative player needed
Centre Half needed

The tits who run/negotiate for Everton won't be getting an ounce of sympathy from me if they fail (yet again) to get the above deals over the line.

Once plan A has gone, they better have a plan B, C, D, E, F & G as they've had more than enough time sitting on their arses to plan for this window.

Don't want to hear anyone with a "we tried", actions speak louder than words and I'm sick to the back teeth of watching us miss out on transfer upon transfer upon transfer

Now it gets fun, the part where everton don't have a plan B and scurry round europe trying to find anyone who will join us
we've also played out hand. We can't plead poverty now. We've just bid nearly 30m Euros on a player. Now, granted we were probably paying that over 50 years but the footballing world doesn't see that. They just see us throwing some money around so negotiating for the likes of Iheanacho or even god forbid Che Adams (i just threw up in my mouth) just got a little harder.

I'm a bit worried about all the African players, we are getting linked to. It's an African Nations, this January. We already have two first choice players that are likely to go. Iwobi and Gana. That's my only reason for concern. Happy to have African footballers, otherwise.

we've also played out hand. We can't plead poverty now. We've just bid nearly 30m Euros on a player. Now, granted we were probably paying that over 50 years but the footballing world doesn't see that. They just see us throwing some money around so negotiating for the likes of Iheanacho or even god forbid Che Adams (i just threw up in my mouth) just got a little harder.

Yep, hand is now shown what they're willing to spend on a forward.

No excuses, binned off by plan A so there should be a plan B offer going in for someone today. Well, there would be if they were run like a professional football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back