Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
….we know Kenwright remains centrally involved in transfer deals. I imagine every player he rings immediately Google’s him and sees;

IMG_6141.jpeg

11 in 22 last season
Oh yeah, I really like him mate. I was really banging the drum for him on here last summer. But he was unavailable for a lot of the season.

He has his injury issues, but his goals to minutes over the last 4 or 5 years is really good. Can play off the flank too. I just think he should be one of two, because we may struggle to get 25 games out of him this season between injuries and AFCON. Such a good player compared to the likes of Adams or Iheanacho. Although, Iheanacho does know how to slot in the PL.

The club were probably informed of the players decision over the weekend, I would guess we have already moved onto the next target.

The addition of Danjuma and Young plus trying to sign Toure shows the manager has identified the lack of pace in the team.

I don't know which striker we target next but I expect it again will be someone with real pace.
Che Adams.

That maybe, but we are looking for a goalscorer. For £12M+ we have to do better.
There are no elite strikers available for 12m.

You have to go for someone at that money you believe can get double figures and also create for others.

Of the players supposed to be available, I see Iheanacho as good value, and the sort of value that also allows us to sign another forward/wide player as well. And we still need two forwards in my opinion.

The club were probably informed of the players decision over the weekend, I would guess we have already moved onto the next target.

The addition of Danjuma and Young plus trying to sign Toure shows the manager has identified the lack of pace in the team.

I don't know which striker we target next but I expect it again will be someone with real pace.

IMG_6142.webp

I personally believe he'd get a good run of games here mate and he'd definitely surpass the 5 goal per season.
I hope so, but I fear that's wishful thinking.

A 26-year-old from the City youth academy, whose been in a Leicester team challenging for top 4/top 6 every season up until a year ago. Not sure what we can offer that'll improve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back