Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute nonsense.

Look at the games we drew too. Like forest away, spurs at home, Palace away and wolves away. Games that were there for the taking but his poor management cost us the win in all of them.

If we'd of beaten Fulham we'd of moved up from 17th to 16th.
Yes it happens. Look at Carlo's record when he took over for half a season. Bet there were some stinkers in there. Can't be bothered checking.

This coming season is the bench mark. He finishes higher than 10th then Real Madrid will be on the phone.

A circle only has one side whilst an ITK has many sides to their character.

an ITK is a Square whilst the rest of us are all circles
Unless i am missing something, Toffeenut is still here on the forum, you can never see his posts anyway, so if thats reason why some think hes gone, i dont know

Do you not think we should have won those games?
It’s not on topic so I don’t want to carry on but I think it’s probably a long time since Everton was going and winning four away games in a short time like that so I wouldn’t say it was bad management when it doesn’t happen I don’t think it’s a realistic thing to expect at all myself. The Everton I’ve been watching in the last few years hasn’t been in a false position imo I think staying in the league has been an achievement in a way and unless we find some more quality signings it will be this year aswell I wouldn’t expect any manager to have this squad doing as well as you think they should but I hope that changes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back