Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute nonsense.

Look at the games we drew too. Like forest away, spurs at home, Palace away and wolves away. Games that were there for the taking but his poor management cost us the win in all of them.

If we'd of beaten Fulham we'd of moved up from 17th to 16th.
What you’re saying with that is that the only reason Everton didn’t finish 11th last year is because dyche is a bad manager and while I respect everyone’s opinion I don’t understand how anybody could think that way it’s about as silly a thing as I’ve ever heard.

I’m sorry moderators I went off topic there.

I did indeed mean the 14/15 season, well done for figuring that out. 👏

I’ve made my position quite clear in my previous two posts.

We’re clearly not going to agree on who gets Burnley’s relegation on their CV, the manager who worked for them when they were relegated (and had time to fix it), or the one who was sat on a beach at the time.

Aka the one that got them into the crap and left them there.

When benitez took over and completely gutted the club sold all of our creative players and brought in crap then left.

Were you blaming lampard for the state we were in when he took over?

IMG_6009.webp

Kev can’t even be bothered to leak names to Al any more. Just striker “TBD” being sent out now.

What you’re saying with that is that the only reason Everton didn’t finish 11th last year is because dyche is a bad manager and while I respect everyone’s opinion I don’t understand how anybody could think that way it’s about as silly a thing as I’ve ever heard.

I’m sorry moderators I went off topic there.

Do you not think we should of won those games?

Bruno genesio from rennes
Christian streich from freiburg
Vincenzo italiano (not a made up name) at fiorentina.

Are all achievable managers and all have history of improving teams.

I'd also of been talking to Potter before the season was over to see if he would want to take over in the summer if we stayed up.
And you know that these managers would join the mess that is Everton FC how? I'm sure if you look further you could come up with another dozen random names.

Absolute nonsense.

Look at the games we drew too. Like forest away, spurs at home, Palace away and wolves away. Games that were there for the taking but his poor management cost us the win in all of them.

Madness. Without a striker. I would argue the points against Forest away, Spurs at home, Palace away and Wolves away kept us up. Lampard would have lost these games 100%.

And you know that these managers would join the mess that is Everton FC how? I'm sure if you look further you could come up with another dozen random names.

Yeah, I've had a word and their all ready to come.

Whats the point in asking me for my opinion on who I would get to replace dyche.

Then when I give you that opinion you demand proof it could happen.

I obviously can't prove they would come. Tbh I doubt anyone at our club has even heard of them.

Absolute nonsense.

Any manager who takes a team takes a large part of any result. But also look at the squad he had to work with Keane for a start cost us at Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back