Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood today
1000033110.webp

If this is true in any way shape or form, I'd tell the little ferret and his 'advisors' to do one. Who do they think they are? He's at Championship Leeds ffs lol

Perhaps we don't know, yeah. But it's now stinking like January...Ayew, Mateta, Batshuayi, Beto, the lad who went to Southampton.

We did go in for all of these and Kev couldn't negotiate a deal with any of them.

Scattergun, desperate and unorganised. We deserve better.
But we have a DoF...oh wait!

I think you’ll find in the cases of Spacey and Mandy they were found not guilty in a court of law in Mendy’s case twice, and I think in Gylfi’s case there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.
Correct. Doesn't mean they're not horrible people who I'd rather not cheer on the pitch tho. Each to their own I suppose.

Neither you or I know the reason for the witness withdrawing from the case, could be they were bought off, maybe pressured to withdraw or maybe it was thought their evidence wouldn’t stand up in court. Whatever the reason he has no case to answer, so weather people like or not he’s innocent.
he wasn't found innocent
The fact he is back with the girl and she withdrew as witness doesn't absolve him, it just means he wasn't convicted
He also wasn't found guilty however the Photos and audio still makes him scummy and the fact that his teammates don't want him back, and Utd are trying to figure a way out tells it's own story.
The Chief Superintendent said 'due to withdrawal of key witnesses they needed to stop the proceeding though the decision wasn't taken lightly' and tried to reassure victims of abuse that there is a robust system in place to deal with these matters. Not the words of someone who sees innocence in it I'm sure you'd agree

If this is true in any way shape or form, I'd tell the little ferret and his 'advisors' to do one. Who do they think they are? He's at Championship Leeds ffs lol

I don’t know if I’d be sold on the idea of joining Everton right now and I’m a life long fan so I would be very surprised if a lad like gnonto thought it was a great prospect for him to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back