Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is true in any way shape or form, I'd tell the little ferret and his 'advisors' to do one. Who do they think they are? He's at Championship Leeds ffs lol

He and Moise are mates. Moise sat him down and showed him some screenshots of his GOT sponsored page.

In all honesty though, the fact that we seem to be struggling badly to convince a decent number 9 to join the club is deeply concerning like...
It is mate , but it's not suprising , if you look at the car crash of an organisation , boardroom shambles , and Chairman Bill leading on the recruitment.
Absolutely pathetic that it has come to this.

If this is true in any way shape or form, I'd tell the little ferret and his 'advisors' to do one. Who do they think they are? He's at Championship Leeds ffs lol

Probably a Leeds journalist. One was on sky sports news the other day saying he was happy at Leeds. And all over twitter Leeds journalists are saying the same, kid has broken into the Italy squad, im sure he’d jump to come back to the prem. all this talk makes it more likely he goes imo, who knows if it will be us.

Kev, like last summer, had one main target

That’s gone tits up and he’s now scrambling around like useless kopite texan
I've came to the conclusion that it's irrelevant who is the DOF or manager, when you have Moshiri as owner and BK as chairman

The blame lies at the top of the club. I blame them far more than Thelwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back