Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s already been mooted that they were willing to accept a £4mil down payment or something stupid.

Yeah and that was reported as a massive favour to us and they wouldn't of accepted the offer off anyone else.

Comes to something when almeria are pitting your club:(

Doucoure is likely to be a key figure as Dyche looks to build on last season’s narrow escape and push Everton up the table. He believes his role during the final half of the campaign playing behind the main striker was a temporary solution. His best position is further back.

“My role is always to play in midfield, whether in a two or a three,” he notes. “But the position we were in last year, the manager wanted more attacking so he put me higher. He knew I could go up and down.

“To be honest, this is not my position — I’m not a No 10. I’m a No 8 or can play in a two. It worked well but
Take a look at how much money were owed and over what time period.

£20-25mil is what weve apparently offered so it may be over the course of the deal...but thats what we supposedly have.

Sky sports via newsnow saying we want £15mil for Gray

Another site saying £1mil loan fee for Cannon

Also Holgate apparently wanted by a few.

Move them on next week and bring in a top u23 centre forward.
What world do you live in, move them on next week!

It’s not football manager, who on earth is stupid enough to give mason holgate 72k a week.

15m for demari gray is not happening unless he changes his mind and accepts moving to Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back