Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

on a separate note, i didnt think Alberto looked terrible, obviusly not the next R9 but certainly better than Maupay. I just dont see it happening tho, like have everton ever bought from the brazillian league before?
Dia looks good but yhe only issue is sell on value which is what got us in this ffp conundrum in the first place.

on a separate note, i didnt think Alberto looked terrible, obviusly not the next R9 but certainly better than Maupay. I just dont see it happening tho, like have everton ever bought from the brazillian league before?
Dia looks good but yhe only issue is sell on value which is what got us in this ffp conundrum in the first place.

I don’t believe that for one second.

In the absence of any actual transfer news, this is the kind of player I want us to be in the mix for. We all agree that moving forwards we need to be signing players like Gnonto or El Bilal Toure before they end up costing us £20m plus.

This lad is the latest one off the Right to Dream and Nordsjaelland production line. Lots of buzz about him and scored a hat-trick from the wing the other day.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ernest-nuamah/profil/spieler/955070

For accounting purposes maybe, amortisation isnt real by the way, its a mythical thing that clubs made up to skirt FFP.

Most transfers are paid over 2 or 3 payments, normally spread 12months apart.

If that wasnt the case, why is so much being made about Everton seeking structured payments? If structured payments is the norm, why so much focus on Everton?
Amortisation has been around long before FFP.
It is the depreciation of an asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back