Summer transfer window 2023

With Simms sold cheap, DCL seemingly miles off being able to compete in a competitive game, Cannon likely off the Preston and Dobbin just finding his feet there are only two scenarios that are plausible with 2 weeks to kick off:

1. We have somebody lined up but have to shift people first so it'll be a late-in-the window transaction;
2. We're absolutely brassic and we'll be starting with Maupay for a good while.

Dyche's comments cover both scenarios IMO.

Buckle in Blues.
No matter what happens we won't be. He was playing Gray at CF over Maupay at the end of last season, he isn't blind. If DCL is out it'll be Danjuma. If both are out he'd probably go with another makeshift option before Maupay.

See Dyche admitting we've missed out on targets, OK. But there's a whole world out there with thousands of strikers better than Maupay.

These even a few without clubs. We're obviously punching above our weight, nobody wants to join this mess, but come on, bring in two yard dogs if thats what it takes. Just get it done.

Chr Adams and Inacho aren't good enough for sum blooos

Nothing close according to our man on the ground

IMG_2978.jpeg

I feel sorry for Dyche as it sounds like he was expecting some bodies in. We need a miracle from Dom or this will be a rough season
As much as everyone says Dyche wont take no nonsense he is a yes man to the board and even help pedal their rubbish to the fanbase........ expect no more incomings unless there is significant outgoings.

Quite how that is when we sold Richy £60m, Gordon £45m, Kean £25m, Simms 3.5m, Samuels-Smith £4m whilst saving about £400k plus on all them along Vinagre, Coady whose loans expired and Begovic, Townsend, Mina, Davies whose contracts expired.

We should not be skint.... I think all that money is being used for the stadium, which should have been the MSP money, the money from MSP will now go to our transfer fund except MSP isn`t happening now, quite clearly, we were told this was going to be completed weeks ago so what has changed? Why has it gone quiet all of a sudden?

I’d typically trust Toffeenut with my life, but I’d love to learn why he struck out on his last two predictions/postings.