Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would 100% get him in for the £3.5m they paid for him. Would suit our system 100x better than Maupay and would mean our tactic of lumping it to the striker and bypassing the midfield, as well as slinging the ball into the box, wouldn't be completely pointless. He's obviously not brilliant but horses for courses he'd do a job for us.

He is weapons grade garbage, I could pick you a fella out of non league who’s massive and can jump for headers. He makes Rondon look like a mobile whippet.

I agree with this. We've brought in Danjuma, so another striker and an attacking player (winger, inside forward etc.) would give us enough options.

We could then spend whatever precious resources we have left on ensuring Michael Keane doesn't start.
Think it's realistic to write of DCL for at least half the season if not more. Given that the preseason games have shown a glaring lack of any creativity we need two target men and go hoofball and rely on dead ball situations to get anything out of the season.

We have a behind closed door game tomorrow.
I am waiting for them to announce we won 6-0 with a Maupay hat trick, and that a striker is not needed as much as we thought.

Current "rumours"

Dia v DCL

PSX_20230731_124033.webp

Iheanacho v DCL

PSX_20230731_124051.webp

Would 100% get him in for the £3.5m they paid for him. Would suit our system 100x better than Maupay and would mean our tactic of lumping it to the striker and bypassing the midfield, as well as slinging the ball into the box, wouldn't be completely pointless. He's obviously not brilliant but horses for courses he'd do a job for us.

The sinking of expectations from some fans is truly tragic.

Anyone believing Kieffer Moore would be a good signing needs their head checked.

He is weapons grade garbage, I could pick you a fella out of non league who’s massive and can jump for headers. He makes Rondon look like a mobile whippet.
Who was that 6'7" monster who frightened the life out of our defence in the FA Cup a few years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back