Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading around bit and pieces on the lad and this does seem like a pretty big punt like lol

Hopefully he's someone that Dyche has a clear plan for at least...
9' 7inches.

Let me guess, he will recieve more passes from Pickford than any other player.

Not sure where people are getting the £20m figure from. I’d imagine it’ll be a low up front fee filled with add ons that he’ll probably never reach.

If we were spending £35m on Toure then I still think it’s possible that we go for this lad and Dia, both deals seem to be on.

In the box, he looks like he hesitates slightly / needs another step to ready himself and get a shot off. He wont get that time in the PL.

Looks a bit ungainly on that evidence but decent quick feet.

In the box, he looks like he hesitates slightly / needs another step to ready himself and get a shot off. He wont get that time in the PL.

Looks a bit ungainly on that evidence but decent quick feet.

Bit like that Leaburn lad at Charlton who nobody was interested in. But then he is Portuguese with an exotic name.

Afternoon mates.

Welcome to the 31st July Everton transfer 💩 show…..

I’ve tried to bundle together as many of the transfer rumours flying around, combining them into one bite size and heart burn inducing portion for your dining pleasure.

I make some apology for some of the sources and articles used.

Everton manager Sean Dyche has been left very impressed by young attacker Lewis Dobbin this summer. The report from The Athletic says that out of all the youngsters Dyche has looked at this summer, Dobbin has impressed him the most.

Everton have agreed a deal with Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon to sign young striker Youssef Chermiti, according to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano. Chermiti, who is just 19 years old, came through the youth ranks at Sporting Lisbon and only made his senior debut for the club earlier this year. Despite his limited game time, Everton have seen enough of Chermiti to know they want him on Merseyside.

Everton are considering a swoop for Juventus winger Samuel Iling-Junior this summer, with Sean Dyche impressed by the teenage talent's blistering pace and creativity. According to Calciomercato, Everton are attentive to the Englishman's situation in Turin and are leading the race - alongside Premier League rivals Aston Villa - for his signature.

Salernitana chairman Danilo Iervolino would not mind an Everton cash-plus player offer for Boulaye Dia this summer, according to La Citta di Salerno. The local Italian news outlet shared that any deal involving Neal Maupay would take his fancy, given his interest in the French striker at the same time.

According to BBC Sport, Everton hold mild interest in Nigerian striker Kelechi Iheanacho. However, the Toffees have not made any official approach for the 26 year old yet. Iheanacho has been at Leicester since 2017 and is now in the final year of his contract. With his deal expiring in 2024, a number of sides have shown interest in the Nigerian.

Sheffield Wednesday will have to fork out £1million for Everton youngster Tom Cannon if they are to secure his services on loan for the upcoming campaign. According to Alan Nixon, the Toffees are willing to let Cannon depart again on a temporary basis this season but would require a loan fee in order to sanction any possible deal.

Leeds United attacker and reported Everton target Wilfried Gnonto will get restless if asked to play in the Championship, claims Dean Jones. The former Eurosport journalist told Give Me Sport [30 July] that he wants to leave Elland Road due to the club’s relegation.

Everton could be about to target Tetê on a free after he reportedly terminated his current contract at Shakhtar Donetsk. The 23-year-old winger spent last season on loan at two clubs - Lyon and Leicester - with differing success as he recorded seven goals and five assists across 33 games in all competitions last season.

Leeds United are reportedly among the clubs to have had an interest in Manchester City prodigy Rico Lewis. According to The Sunday Express print edition on July 30, Manchester City have rejected “more than a dozen” loan bids for the talented 18-year-old. Leeds are named as one of the clubs said to have been interested, alongside Everton, Southampton and Brighton & Hove Albion.

PSX_20230731_131907.webp
I don't think he will be a DCL replacement maybe Cannon/Simms back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back