Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the pursuit of Dia and Chermiti is accurate, maybe their current plan is something like this;

Pickford
Patterson Tarkowski Solet Young
Gnonto/RW Onana Doucoure McNeil
Dia Chermiti/DCL(if healthy)

With a bench of Virginia, Coleman, Branthwaite, Danjuma, Garner, Gana, DCL/Chermiti.

Basically looking like they are considering one CB so Keane can be dropped to 4th. They may be tired of Leeds stonewalling on Gnonto and instead switch to another winger as rumors have been. Then its 3 strikers competing for the 2 spots up top. Im kind of assuming Gray gets sold, Maupay gets kicked out, and Iwobi rides the pine or goes. If Dyche doesn't go with 442 then they probably only bring in one of Dia and Chermiti, Garner or Gana fills the 3rd midfield spot, and the rest of the plan remains the same. It would be changing out 4-5 positions from last season.
There’s absolutely no way Danjuma doesn’t start

Yeah I keep seeing people say we need 2 Strikers.

I dont think we do.

DCL defies medical science, then we have 2 Strikers on the bench and Iwobi and Doucs starting games.
DCL is injured, then we have 1 Striker playing, 1 Striker on the bench and Iwobi and Doucs starting games.

I said last season that we could have Haaland up top and he would be feeding on scraps, we need a midfielder who can pass a football.

One of these strikers is Maupay. So we need to sell him and get another striker in.

We wont be involved in a relegation battle, everybody tells me that Dyche is a miracle worker.

He is in my eyes kept the worst team in the league by some distance up,no strikers, no fullbacks ,a really dysfunctional unfit for purpose squad he dragged over the line
One of these strikers is Maupay. So we need to sell him and get another striker in.

Hopefully do a deal with that Italian club that seems obsessed by Mr Maupay

So if the pursuit of Dia and Chermiti is accurate, maybe their current plan is something like this;

Pickford

With a bench of Virginia, Coleman, Branthwaite, Danjuma, Garner, Gana, DCL/Chermiti.

Basically looking like they are considering one CB so Keane can be dropped to 4th. They may be tired of Leeds stonewalling on Gnonto and instead switch to another winger as rumors have been. Then its 3 strikers competing for the 2 spots up top. Im kind of assuming Gray gets sold, Maupay gets kicked out, and Iwobi rides the pine or goes. If Dyche doesn't go with 442 then they probably only bring in one of Dia and Chermiti, Garner or Gana fills the 3rd midfield spot, and the rest of the plan remains the same. It would be changing out 4-5 positions from last season.
Who?

0% chance of that happening, though, isn't there?

I love Zat but he doesn't half sniff some glue

Genuinely seems like a good dude, just the "If we get [PLAYERS WE ARE OBVIOUSLY NEVER GOING TO GET] then it will have been a great window!" posts are wearing a bit thin.

This is Everton. Take your baseless optimism elsewhere.

Well, if this kid only costs £12mil...

Where’s Zatman when we need him?

Never heard of him. Prime Hoojidonk now ive seen some clips.

Pickford

That team is conceding about 30 goals per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back