Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although you're right, it's horrible to see any arguments supporting Adams coming here. Let's hope Dyche is in favour of the Dia/Maupay deal. If not then Iheanacho would be a better option for us.
I'm not saying to go sign Adams. I think he'd cost more than we think for a start.

Was just responding to a post saying he is the same type of player as Maupay, and to me they are totally different forwards.

Although I do believe we'd have done better last year if we had signed Adams and not Maupay (who we tried to use like you should use Adams!)

I'm not saying to go sign Adams. I think he'd cost more than we think for a start.

Was just responding to a post saying he is the same type of player as Maupay, and to me they are totally different forwards.

Although I do believe we'd have done better last year if we had signed Adams and not Maupay (who we tried to use like you should use Adams!)
They’re the same type of player, short and stocky, run around a lot and don’t score goals

The way I read I it is that adams, Iheanacho , Weghorst are basically available if the club wants them.

I take it as relatively good news they haven’t pulled the trigger on them yet, although I’d be astounded if one of those three won’t be here come deadline.
It's worse having to potentially choose between them if we had to sign one. I'd probably take Iheanacho. I think he might do alright out of the three and might be the easiest deal to make. It's sobering though how desperate we have become.

It's worse having to potentially choose between them if we had to sign one. I'd probably take Iheanacho. I think he might do alright out of the three and might be the easiest deal to make. It's sobering though how desperate we have become.
I think he’d be the most likely to grab us some much needed goals tbh.

I’d say we also desperately need another wideman who is a goal threat alongside danjuma. Even if it’s just an option to have off the bench. If grey goes we need someone else there - still wouldn’t surprise me if we go for jack Harrison nearer the deadline.

I think he’d be the most likely to grab us some much needed goals tbh.

I’d say we also desperately need another wideman who is a goal threat alongside danjuma. Even if it’s just an option to have off the bench. If grey goes we need someone else there - still wouldn’t surprise me if we go for jack Harrison nearer the deadline.
Harrison or Gnonto or Summerville from Leeds - they dont need all 3.

Chermiti Could be like toure get him a year early instead of having to pay alot more money for him. Is like the other players linked jordan james( birmingham )and that nusa (brugge) get them in this season with a mix of experience could hopefully work out for us

My god what I would give for someone else to just come and buy Che Adams so I never ever ever have to read his name on this forum ever again (until next year when that club wants rid of him)
He is entering Yarmolenko levels for us. In the same vein lets hope it never comes to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back