Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t complain about spending money on a 19 year old striker with potential. Obviously we need a lot more but I’ll consider this a Simms replacement and hope that him being 3 years younger means that he has a higher ceiling. It was clear that Dyche didn’t really want to play Simms but was desperate for someone of that size to lead the line. Let’s hope the scouts gone this one right. Not a tiny fee but exactly what we should be doing if money allows.

Just reading about Chermiti. Some good news so credit them for that. Need another forward option with experience before the 12th. Would be great to get two in this week.

I wouldnt be wasting a single penny on Che Adams.

DCL
Chermo
Danjudas will be fine

Instead of wasting money on Che Adams get that wibble Iwobi out the club and spend money on his replacement, could replace him easily with 2million.
Iwobi looks like our one creative player, wouldn't be letting him go at all

I don’t see the point of having DCL, Chermiti, Maupay and then Adams. Adams and Maupay play the same style.

We need pace, if Maupay stays, then Adams is NOT the profile we need to compliment the other guys

Totally different players

Adams strength is hold up play, Maupay is very much not a hold the ball up, back to goal striker. He prefers to get involved in the build up at the edge of the box. Adams is a much better fit for Dyche football, and as a Calvert Lewin replacement, than Maupay.

They are both very average in front of goal though if that's what you are getting at.

Totally different players

Adams strength is hold up play, Maupay is very much not a hold the ball up, back to goal striker. He prefers to get involved in the build up at the edge of the box. Adams is a much better fit for Dyche football, and as a Calvert Lewin replacement, than Maupay.

They are both very average in front of goal though if that's what you are getting at.
Although you're right, it's horrible to see any arguments supporting Adams coming here. Let's hope Dyche is in favour of the Dia/Maupay deal. If not then Iheanacho would be a better option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back