Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news to cheer everyone up ;)

Sources: Everton leapfrog West Ham and Tottenham in race to sign Harry Maguire​

Everton have leapfrogged Tottenham and West Ham in the race to sign Man United defender Harry Maguire, sources have told Football Insider.

The three Premier League clubs, as well as Chelsea, have registered their interest in signing the England centre-back before the window shuts

Everton have leapfrogged Tottenham and West Ham in the race to sign Man United defender Harry Maguire, sources have told Football Insider.

The three Premier League clubs, as well as Chelsea, have registered their interest in signing the England centre-back before the window shuts

I’m sure he’d be fine for us. Doesn’t exactly fill me with joy though

IMG_0272.webp

Didn’t half know his middle name was Everton.

Surely not….

if we buy Adams as our ‘senior’ option and inevitably don’t sell Maupay it’s just another drain on the books…there’s not even a hint of smoke about him possibly securing a move

I'd imagine this is a done deal if someone with the name 'Football Insider' is reporting it...

I know our recruiting is abysmal but I find it confounding our targets haven't really been altered from last season , a whole season of football has transpired so we haven't discovered any new targets or made assessments on previous ones. Not only che adams maddening for the fact he's mediocre its that they've had over a year to realize how foolish it would be to sign him or even to find a superior target elsewhere, its pretty grim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back