Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know we could use cover everywhere, but if we are tight that doesn't seem like a position of immediate need, unless there is likely to be a move for Onana.
Hopefully it means Iwobi is off.

🙏

But ive got a feeling, based on nothing and my feelings are ALWAYS wrong, but I can see Gana moving before the window closes.

• Wow
Reactions: JLW
i see chelsea are still spending as if financial rules don't apply to them and dont give me that "well they've actually sold alot of players and made back some of that money"

absolute rubbish

according to transfermarkt their net spent last season was -543 million

they are about to sign sanchez from brighton for 25 million which will put their net spent at around +90 mil

that still means they have a negative net spend of 450 million on players in the last two seasons

they just gave colwill a lucrative long term contract so they won't be selling him

it also looks like chelsea's spending is set to continue as they are still linked with Caicedo and Lavia

looking at their current squad they may end up selling some players but the only ones they could probably get decent money for are Conor Gallagher and Lukaku

they may sell Broja but his injury problems will lower his price

they may also sell hudson-odoi, anjorin, maatsen and ziyech but they would not get more than 10 mil each for these players.

Hopefully it means Iwobi is off.

🙏

But ive got a feeling, based on nothing and my feelings are ALWAYS wrong, but I can see Gana moving before the window closes.
I guess if Iwobi goes there might be a thought that Garner could play RM leaving another midfielder needed.

I hadn't even considered the possibility of Gana leaving tbh, I'm not sure there would be any offer on the table for him that would make it worth moving him on.

i see chelsea are still spending as if financial rules don't apply to them and dont give me that "well they've actually sold alot of players and made back some of that money"

absolute rubbish

according to transfermarkt their net spent last season was -543 million

they are about to sign sanchez from brighton for 25 million which will put their net spent at around +90 mil

that still means they have a negative net spend of 450 million on players in the last two seasons

they just gave colwill a lucrative long term contract so they won't be selling him

it also looks like chelsea's spending is set to continue as they are still linked with Caicedo and Lavia

looking at their current squad they may end up selling some players but the only ones they could probably get decent money for are Conor Gallagher and Lukaku

they may sell Broja but his injury problems will lower his price

they may also sell hudson-odoi, anjorin, maatsen and ziyech but they would not get more than 10 mil each for these players.

And Mbappe on a seasons loan

I guess if Iwobi goes there might be a thought that Garner could play RM leaving another midfielder needed.

I hadn't even considered the possibility of Gana leaving tbh, I'm not sure there would be any offer on the table for him that would make it worth moving him on.

£5mil and his large wages off the books. Put the funds towards Wharton.

Sadly, I think we will give Iwobi a new contract.

But we also have Gmbamin, Gomes and Dele to shift.

If we got those 3 out the door there would be room for a little 1.

We need another midfielder for the squad doesn't necessarily mean any first teamers are going we lost Davies and Gomes, Gbamin and others are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back