Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
But turned down Livramento for 5m, which could've netted us a far greater profit. I'll accept he got Gray right but one good call still leaves him way short of deserving an apology.
Don't get me wrong he was crap but I'm very very very skeptical of what came out from Brands PR department. We're expected to believe he turned down Livramento for 5m at the start of the season because he was too inexperienced but then signed Patterson in the middle of a relegation battle?

We've already effectively upgraded on Gray with Danjuma, but yeah we need one more winger and it would be a big surprise given the players linked if we didn't land one.
We were unable to fill the bench last season even with 2 keepers. We've let go more than we've brought in. You can now bring on 5 subs it's a squad game more than ever before. Our squad is 1 or 2 injuries away from oblivion. Pretty sure we have let one of the goalies go too. Mental the state we are in really. Pretty sure that s 3 seasons in a row we haven't been able to fill the bench

1 sleep to go

:o

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano
@FabrizioRomano

Demarai Gray didn’t train with Everton for three consecutive days — he only wants to join Fulham. Personal terms agreed but still waiting on the agreement between clubs. He wants Fulham move as priority.

looking forward to this going through...

We've already effectively upgraded on Gray with Danjuma, but yeah we need one more winger and it would be a big surprise given the players linked if we didn't land one.

Danjuma was meant to be the Gordon replacement in January, so he still is in my book. Lost Townsend too.

Gray, Danjuma, McNeil, Iwobi, Dobbin

5 players for the wings. Even if we punt Gray we still have 4 which is 2 players for each position.

Dont need another unless...we sell...Iwobi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back