Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant believe some people dont believe Maguire would be an asset in our defence.

Not sure I can follow your double negatives there Dave. Would he be an asset in our defence or not, what is your view ? For me too expensive and I bet he would want sky high wages.

Any large organisation will have a certain amount of redundancy deliberately built into its workforce to mitigate the unexpected loss of key employees.

With Pickford being one of those, Begovic seemed like reasonable backup for a PL side.

Is Virginia ?

I'm only surprised people are happy with the gamble when you compare it to the DCL vs Maupay situation - quite a dramatic difference.

Hopefully Pickford stays injury free and it is all just academic.

Indeed. I know the usual will deny it but we have (should Chermitti actually sign) improved the squad again and look to have others coming in. Now to Dyche to get the best out of the players. Lamps totally effed up our squad last year, hoping we can get a better start next week.

I agree but the margins are very fine. The likely starting line up against Fulham with McNeil and, presumably,
DCL sidelined will make a draw a decent result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back