Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel daft for being so naive now.
Don’t think you’re the only one although always doubt in my mind we’d do no business so young and Danjuma is a bonus I suppose, probably the best way to look at it without getting too wound up and punching Bill or one of the others in the face might just get one in a headlock just so they know what it really feels like.

Have you ever got an incoming transfer correct?

Screenshot_20230804_170541.webpScreenshot_20230804_170247.webpScreenshot_20230804_165749.webpScreenshot_20230804_165920_com.android.chrome.webp

Things change. Anyone in football can attest to that.

I try my best but what can you do.

But the club didnt receive a takeover bid and all the others are from 8 or 9 years ago.

Oh Jinks.

It literally came out the next day EFC were in talks to sell but whatever floats your boat.

And so what about them being years ago? I literally said Cannon had agreed to PNE move last week and here we are..

If it bothers you that much just put us on ignore. 👍🏻

It literally came out the next day EFC were in talks to sell but whatever floats your boat.

And so what about them being years ago? I literally said Cannon had agreed to PNE move last week and here we are..

If it bothers you that much just put us on ignore. 👍🏻
Ah Jinks, I said I liked you as a poster.

I get the ITK is a minefield, I have no desire to dig you out, you pass on your info in good faith, so forgive me.

Im rooting for you, I hope we sign big bad Rob Houlding just for you.

Why We are talking about swaps in 2023 is beyond me?
Every season we discuss it… can’t think of one that happened in the last 20 years

Yeah they don't happen in the Champ Manager sense, but they can happen as separate deals - I was more alluding to the latter, apologies.

I reckon Dyche rates Keane over Maguire anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back