Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinks man, I think you are a good poster, but you need to knock this ITK business on the head, its not you mate.

Respect his commitment to it though, been going on for nearly 10 years I swear

Yeah I've been posting for 10 years now (vomits), and I have no memory of a pre-Jinks transfer scoop world.

Keep going Jinks, you'll get your big story one day x

I genuinely had hope when the season ended, that we'd wake up and finally address the problems. Yet we're a week away from the season starting with a poor squad and a fed up fanbase. It's mad how much we actually put up with. When we started seeing players leaving, I thought we'd cracked it. Move on all the waste and have a big summer. I feel daft for being so naive now.

I genuinely had hope when the season ended, that we'd wake up and finally address the problems. Yet we're a week away from the season starting with a poor squad and a fed up fanbase. It's mad how much we actually put up with. When we started seeing players leaving, I thought we'd cracked it. Move on all the waste and have a big summer. I feel daft for being so naive now.

The easy way to resolve the issues at the club is to lower your expectations.

So the fact that Maguire is about as slow as Keane to think about where to pass a ball won't make any difference? It's not so bad to be physically slow but you need defenders with good football brains...that's not Maguire.

I'm not advocating Maguire ( or Keane ) but if you have a slow defender they are suited to a low block and counter attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back