Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

honest to god wouldnt see any reason to get him: same profile as the Portuguese lad, we have Cannon / Dobbin for the future.
probably the poster put some recent gossip together. Dont belive this is happening. Start talking to Southampton to ship Holgate to them
Exactly. We’d just be stockpiling young forwards for nothing. I get the chermiti signing similar to onana last year, but as you say we already have cannon and dobbin so why spend money on another young striker? If we sign another forward it has to be an experienced one.

Its not rational to consider 1 manager a messiah for earning 3 or 4 points more than another manager who everybody agrees is the worst in the game.

And yeah, im cringe these days, cos nobody gets blind faith, they have to earn it.

For me Sean Dyche has done nothing to earn my praise.
Done a good job keeping us up with that team last season but agree. That last season has gone the work starts for him to make this team better and not finish like the last two seasons. Lampard got praise keeping us up and did not take the team forward that is what dyche must do before saying he has done good here
Year left on his contract.
Have no problem end of window trying for hik but we need first team players ready to make impacts on this team now
Patson Daka linked by Alan Nixon
Not impressed at all by his recored at leicester is another player i cant really remember. Need better imo

Jebbison would be another long-term project like Chermiti. Could be an ace player in the long term though

Edit: oh FFS just realised

Still, if it was true (hes been linked yet again elsewhere), it cant be bad having 2 young CFs rather than 1. Both seem in a similar mould as well.

Praise Zeus. They dont have the money left for him...the risk imo is with Chelsea.

So how many games did he win and how many did Lampard win

That’s all I said

But everyone has started crying

Youre walking a day in my shoes here.

Like walking barefoot in the sahara.

Done a good job keeping us up with that team last season but agree. That last season has gone the work starts for him to make this team better and not finish like the last two seasons. Lampard got praise keeping us up and did not take the team forward that is what dyche must do before saying he has done good here

Have no problem end of window trying for hik but we need first team players ready to make impacts on this team now

Not impressed at all by his recored at leicester is another player i cant really remember. Need better imo
He was taking us down for 30 minutes on the last day of the season and without a doucoure wonder strike noone on here would have batted an eyelid at sacking him.

Deserves his shot at this season but doesn’t get held to any less of a standard than his predecessors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back